Orono High School students return to classes Tuesday, September 3. Students need to bring a copy of their class schedule on the first day.
All you need to know (and more!) can be found in the 2019-20 OHS Back-to-School Newsletter.
High school students are encouraged to bring their favorite school supplies that they know they will need to be organized and successful in high school.
If you choose to purchase your school supplies at Office Depot, please use ID #70054206 as a percentage of your purchase is returned to OHS.
- Student schedules and locker information will be available on ParentVUE and StudentVUE beginning Wednesday, August 14, for returning students.
- Freshmen and New Student Orientation will be held from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, August 29. Parents are also welcome! More information here.
- Tuesday, September 3, is student picture day. Retakes will be Friday, October 4. To order pictures, visit mylifetouch.com and enter code EVTZBJQK2. More information here.
- Senior Breakfast will be from 7:50 a.m. to 8:35 a.m. in the cafeteria on the first day of school. It is sponsored by the Spartan Parents’ Association.
- Parking permit applications will be available in FeePay on Monday, August 12. More information here. Student parking permits need to be picked up, August 28-30.
- Fall sports registration is open. Fall Sports Nights will be at 6 p.m. August 5 and 8.
- Homecoming Week is early this year: September 9-14.
- Homecoming Dance will be held from 9 to 11 p.m. Saturday, September 14, in the school cafeteria.
- First Chance Dance will be held from 9 to 11 p.m. Friday, October 11, in the school cafeteria.
Beat the price increase! Purchase your yearbook before October 31. Information on important deadlines for seniors and how to order a yearbook online can be found here.