See What the Excitement is All About! Orono Activities Center Now Open!

Welcome New Staff to Our Team!

Post 4 of 24
Welcome New Staff to Our Team!

The Orono Early Learning team is excited to announce the addition of new staff to our team!

Grace Jardio – Early Learning Program Assistant

I went to Bethel University for a degree in Psychology and am now living in Golden Valley with my husband. We have two dogs, a Husky named Rikku and a Border Collie – Blue Heeler mix named Stella. In my free time my husband and I like to explore new places, and I try to spend as much time outside and with family and friends as possible.

Brandi Krueger – Assistant Classroom Teacher

My name is Brandi Krueger.  I live in Delano with my husband, John.  We have three wonderful children, Izabell, Michael, and Brynn.  We also have one very spoiled dog named Sadie.  I enjoy reading, gardening, hiking, being at the lake, movie nights with my family, and attending my kids’ various activities.  

Laura Wendland – Practice Preschool Teacher

My name is Laura Wendland and I am a Practice Preschool Teacher at Orono Early Learning. I have earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Elementary Education and have 9 years experience in the field of Early Childhood Education. My husband and I reside in Delano and are about to welcome our fourth child! In my free time I enjoy scrapbooking, camping, and trips to the cabin.

Liz Antonenko – Assistant Classroom Teacher

I have been married for 24 years, and moved to Minnesota 3 times, because it is the best place to live in the world!  My husband and I have 5 children.  My oldest daughter is a teacher in Texas, two children are in college and two in high school.  I love to read, bike, ride horses, travel, volunteer and always continue to learn. I am have travelled to 45 of the 50 United States and a handful of other countries as well.  My favorite color is red.  I like to figure out how things work, exploring many possibilities!   One of my favorite children’s books is the Rainbow Fish, and anything by Jan Brett, with her amazing illustrations.  

MENU