Adult Basic Education
WEST Adult Basic Education
Orono Community Education is a member of the WEST Adult Basic Education Consortium, which is a group of school districts and agencies that work together to provide services for adults who want to get a GED, learn English, and improve their basic skills. Caring, skilled teachers work with adults in locations throughout the west metro and central Minnesota. Both evening and day time classes are options. Classes are free and open to all. Start anytime and achieve your goals of improving your skills, getting a better job or obtaining your GED (high school equivalency diploma).
Visit the new WEST ABE website!
Programs and Services
- ESL Classes (English as a Second Language)
- ABE Classes (Basic Skill Development in Math, Reading, etc.)
- GED Services (Skills Assessment, Practice Testing, Instruction, Testing Information)
- Online GED Preparation (Free service – Must Qualify to Participate)
- Literacy Skills Improvement (Skills Assessment, Personal Plan, Individualized Instruction)
- Citizenship Classes
- Job Training and Apprenticeship Programs
For more information
- Orono Community Education: 952-449-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayzata Office: 763-745-5214
- WEST ABE Main Office in Monticello: 763-272-2040