ParentVUE™ is a free service that allows parents to easily access their student’s information – including attendance, grades, health information, test scores and unofficial transcripts. Parents can also update contact and emergency information using ParentVUE. High school and middle school students can access their own information – including schedule, homework assignments and lunch PIN via StudentVUE.
NOTE: If you have trouble logging in, please clear your cache and cookies and try again.
Orono’s ParentVUE Acceptable Use Policy
ParentVUE and StudentVUE users are expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner and are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- I will not share my password with anyone.
- I will not attempt to harm or destroy data of another user, school or district network or Internet.
- I will not use ParentVUE/StudentVUE for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- I will not access data or any account owned by another person.
- Anyone who identifies a security problem with ParentVUE/StudentVUE must notify the Orono School’s District Office immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Anyone identified as a security risk to the ParentVUE/StudentVUE program or the Orono School District computers or networks will be denied access to ParentVUE/StudentVUE.