Orono Schools has an ongoing commitment to keeping you informed and to receiving your comments and ideas, fostering relationships with and among our stakeholders, and encouraging parents and other community members to be involved in our schools.
- Complete a News Tip if you have information to share
- Request a message on the electronic sign by completing a Sign Request.
- Review copies of current and past newsletters and annual reports produced by the district
- Link to educational organizations with which the district has an association, as well as other government agencies, cities and chambers of commerce that fall within district boundaries
- Discover how you can contribute to the success of Orono Schools by volunteering
Mr. Gary Kubat, Director