**UPDATE: Friday, January 3rd, 2020**
**FeePay is currently undergoing maintenance and will not be available until further notice. Thank you for your patience as they work on these changes.**
We want to let you know about some changes you will see in the FeePay and Community Education registration systems that will impact how you register for Community Education and/or pay for meals, fees, and activities through FeePay.
The companies operating Community Education (Eleyo) and FeePay (Sourcewell Technology) have made a business decision to separate their systems. You will still have access to the convenience of online registration and payment for Community Education and FeePay Meals, Fees, and Activities, but will now use two separate systems. The changeover will take place over the course of two days.
FeePay will be unavailable from 12:01 am on Saturday, December 28 until 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 29.
The changes that impact you as a parent/guardian/student user are:
- There will be two separate sites you will use to register and pay. One will be for Community Education Enrollments. The other will be for Meals, Activities, and Fees that you normally would register for and pay through our FeePay system. You will access Community Education at this site http://oronocommunityed.com and FeePay at this site https://orono.feepay.com/
- You will be prompted to change your password for FeePay. It is a good idea to change your password periodically for security purposes. It needs to be done now because of the separation of the two systems. The new log-in page for FeePay will prompt you to change your password. Your existing user name and password remain the same when logging into the Eleyo Community Education site.
- If you have been using a credit card or savings/checking account in FeePay Meals for autopay transactions, that will continue to work. New AutoPay settings will require (re)creating a credit card or savings/checking account information before payment can be processed. Stored wallets within Community Education are not affected by this change. We highly recommend that if you set up an AutoPay account, you also set up a Low Balance Alert as there are no reminders when your credit card expires.
- If you want to use a credit card or savings/checking account for one-time Fees and Activities in FeePay, you will need to register this information again. You can do this by logging into your account before processing a transaction or during the payment process on your first transaction. Stored wallets within Community Education are not affected by this change.
- You will notice there are fewer clicks and screens to go through when processing a transaction through FeePay and that the screens are easier to use.
If you have any questions about getting set up in FeePay or Community Education, please contact one of the following:
Alex Townsend, Technology Coordinator
Anita Goman, Community Education Secretary
Sigrid Heinen, Athletics Secretary
Jackie Brown, Supervisor of Child Nutrition
Lauren Spoke, Child Nutrition Specialist