- Notify the health office of any injuries or health issues that might impact your child’s school day. We can work with you to establish a plan that will enable your student to function better here at school.
- Phone numbers and emergency contacts should be updated on School View.
- When calling attendance line with a health issue, please provide specifics.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water during the day.
- Please send an extra set of pants/skirt and underwear with your child in their back pack. The health office does have extra clothing, but many times the child prefers to wear their own clothes should they have an accident at school.
Orono Health ServicesForms and additional information can be found on the district’s Health Services website.