- Notify the health office of any injuries or health issues that might impact your child’s school day. We can work with you to establish a plan that will enable your student to function better here at school.
- Phone numbers and emergency contacts should be updated on School View.
- When calling attendance line with a health issue, please provide specifics.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water during the day.
- If your child is ill and you would like to pick up homework, please contact your child’s teacher. Homework requests will not be processed from calls to the attendance line.
- To report your child’s absence please call our attendance line at 952-449-8471.
- Please call 952-449-8473 with any other attendance or health office questions.
Orono Health ServicesForms and additional information can be found on the district’s Health Services website.