First day of school is Tuesday, September 5. Students need to bring a copy of their class schedule with them to school on the first day. High School students are encouraged to bring their favorite school supplies that they know they will need to be organized and successful with them on the first day.
If you choose to purchase your school supplies at Office Depot/Office Max, please use ID #70054206 as a percentage of your purchase is returned to OHS.
- Please see 2017-18-ohs-back-to-school-newsletter for more important information
- Guidance Office student walk in hours for schedule adjustments: Tues., 8/22 10 am to 3:00 pm; Wed., 8/23 12:00 to 5:00 pm and Thurs., 8/24 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Beginning at 7:15 am in the OHS cafeteria on Thursday, August 31, there is Orientation for all students in 9th grade and students who are new to Orono. The parent portion of Orientation is over at approximately 9:00 and arrangements should be made for students to be picked up at 11:30 am.
- September 5 is Lifetouch picture day at OHS. Please see the Lifetouch Flyer for ordering your student’s pictures.
- Senior Breakfast is 7:50 to 8:35 on the first day of school in the cafeteria – sponsored by SPA
- Student parking registration begins on Monday, August 7
- Fall sports registration is open
- You may also purchase the 2017-18 OHS Yearbook online now for the best price