Registration for 2017-18 student parking permits begins Monday, August 7. Begin the process by logging into your ParentVue account, then select FeePay Activities. Next, read and complete the Permit Application and make payment. Please keep in mind:
- Applicant must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license at the time of application.
- Applicant must have satisfied all obligations (fines/fees, parking tickets, athletic uniforms, pretention, ISS, etc.)
- HS Lot cutoff for seniors is Friday, August 25.
- Student Parking Permits are issued in first come / first served basis
- Students must pick up their parking permit Tuesday, August 29, through Friday, September 1, which is the week before school begins, during OHS office hours.
- Applicant must present his/her valid Minnesota driver’s license when signing for their parking permit
- If you have questions, please contact Ms. DeLong in the OHS office.