Practice Preschool – For children 2 or 3 years old
Practice Preschool provides important fun for children who would benefit from time to “practice” being at school. Teachers will engage children in circle times, theme-based learning activities, nutritious snacks, and outdoor/indoor playground time. Current or prior involvement in ECFE classes is encouraged.
Preschool – For children ages 3 to 5 years
- Ms. Rhea, Ms. Schwartz, & Ms. Johnson (M, W, F) Class Calendar
- Ms. Adam, Ms. Johnson, Ms. Prickett (M, W, F) Class Calendar
- Ms. Laing & Ms. Dombeck (Mon.-Thurs.) Class Calendar
- Ms. Sticklen & Ms. Hyrkas (Mon.-Thurs.) Class Calendar
- Ms. Prickett & Ms. Koltes (M, W, F) Class Calendar
- Ms. Schwartz (Tues. & Thurs.) Class Calendar
- Ms. Prickett & Ms. Koltes (Tues. & Thurs.) Class Calendar
Preschool Enrichment Options
- ExploreMORE! classes incorporate a series of high interest, high potential enrichment activities to take advantage of children’s natural curiosity and to extend learning in targeted areas.
- Los Chiquitos Preschool Spanish children learn a language best in the earliest of years. Through age appropriate hands-on activities incorporating puppets, games and songs, children learn numbers, colors, and vocabulary related to family members, food, animals and body parts, and conversational skills.
All Early Learning classes utilize the state-approved Creative Curriculum, which is widely regarded as a forward-thinking, comprehensive, rigorously researched curriculum approach that honors creativity and respects the role that teachers play in making learning exciting and relevant for every child.
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open. For a paper registration, call 763-479-1530, Option 3.