Registration for Winter Spring Middle School sports is now open!
Winter Spring Middle School Sports
- Track & Field: Grades 6 – 8 (Boys & Girls)
- Boys Tennis: Grades 6 – 8
- Golf: Grades 7 – 8 ( Boys & Girls)
HOW TO REGISTER: If you have received instructions from the school district on registering for activities via ParentVUE, please follow those. If you have not received instructions about ParentVUE, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://orono.feepay.com
- Select “Log in” from the menu in the upper right corner
- Enter your username and password. If you can’t remember your password, pease do not create a new account, but rather select “Forgot Password” and go through the process of resetting your password with the email account you used previously with SchoolView.
- The direct link for “Forgot Password” is https://accounts.feepay.switchboard.io/password/forgot.
- If you have questions or experience a problem with FeePay, email email@example.com
Prior to registration your athlete must have a current sports physical on file in the Community Education office. We recommend getting the sports physical taken care of between now and the opening of registration.
- Sports physicals must be completed on the State High School League form.
- Sports physicals are valid for three years from the date of exam listed on the form.
- Forms must be signed by a physician or other official from your physician’s office.
- Completed sports physicals may be returned to the Community Education office or emailed to Kim King at firstname.lastname@example.org