Orono’s ParentVUE Acceptable Use Policy
ParentVUE with FeePay and StudentVUE users are expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner and are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- I will not share my password with anyone.
- I will not attempt to harm or destroy data of another user, school or district network or Internet.
- I will not use ParentVUE/StudentVUE for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- I will not access data or any account owned by another person.
- Anyone who identifies a security problem with ParentVUE/StudentVUE must notify the Orono School’s District Office immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Anyone identified as a security risk to the ParentVUE/StudentVUE program or the Orono School District computers or networks will be denied access to ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
Login to ParentVUE
Login to StudentVUE
Login to FeePay
The link to FeePay is not working properly so log in to FeePay directly following these instructions.
2. Select “Log In” from the upper right
3. If you are unsure of your password, select “Forgot Password” and ask for it to be reset for you.